I’m letting all of my friends and neighbors know that I have just filed my papers for re-election to the Concord City Council.
I am committed to:
- Continue major road repair, like we did on Oak Grove
- Get a Monument Avenue City Substation for police and city services
- Increase the Homeless response rates with expanded CORE (non-police) response
- Support the pilot program to get Mental Health Response Teams
- Economic Recovery from the devastation of Covid-19
- Easy access to public records and documents
- Open meetings and that I will always listen
There is more to be done. Please support me in this effort!
If you wish to make a donation for the campaign, Paypal is available.http://edibirsan.com/donate/
or Send a Check:
Edi Birsan For Concord City Council 2020
FPPC # 1320964
950 Alla Ave.
Concord, CA 94518